Spurst - No Refund
My tems were on backorder for over 4 weeks.I opted to cancel the order and they will not release my full refund now.
They initially responded to my ticket stating 3-4 business days. When that didn't happen I sent another email and they replied with be patient it can take about 5-7 business days. They will not return my shipping charges when my ticket clearly states they are to be refunded. Business is a scam.
My total refund is over $40.00.
They refunded $3.44 for an item that cost $3.95 plus shipping.They will not reply why the credit was for only $3.44.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "Last summer I ordered a cute one piece bathing suit from Rosegal. I have used this company before but I only bought small things like necklaces and bracelets. My experience..."
- "I had posted a Louis Vuitton belt (brand new WITHOUT tags) on Tradesy. Immedietly, a woman was interested in the belt and i lowered the price for her so it'd..."
- "I stumbled upon Dresslily and thought it was a dream come true. The clothes were beautiful and not very expensive. I found a coat I absolutely adored so my mom..."
- "The Room Place will promise you that this is a great buy ,very durable product. And they sold us a 5 year replacement warranty to prove it. But after 4..."
- "I have been an avid PetsMart customer for years. It is my primary choice for food, clothes, accessories and grooming for my 18 month Shih Tzu, Evie. I have easily..."
- "Now, before I go to far, the order was placed through Amazon. I've never had problems with them before. I placed my order Friday at 9:59 A.M. and paid the..."
- "Purchased two couches in June 2015 a month later the foam was collapsing the sales person talked us into memory foam sent a company called Saw to put in two..."
- "I purchased two pairs of pants which my daughter-in-law thought would work well. They had reinforced (ha!) knees and looked really cute on line. My 3 1/2 year..."
- " I ordered the mushroom chicken and zucchini and I had to wait for them to make it. Which is not a problem. When I got home and opened..."