Spurst - No Refund
My tems were on backorder for over 4 weeks.I opted to cancel the order and they will not release my full refund now.
They initially responded to my ticket stating 3-4 business days. When that didn't happen I sent another email and they replied with be patient it can take about 5-7 business days. They will not return my shipping charges when my ticket clearly states they are to be refunded. Business is a scam.
My total refund is over $40.00.
They refunded $3.44 for an item that cost $3.95 plus shipping.They will not reply why the credit was for only $3.44.review #479977
You may also like
- "I had posted a Louis Vuitton belt (brand new WITHOUT tags) on Tradesy. Immedietly, a woman was interested in the belt and i lowered the price for her so it'd..."
- "I purchased a pair of Steve Madden Shoes several years ago but never had the opportunity to wear them until today...they fit to perfection but they literally fell apart as..."
- "don't be fooled by reviews on their own site, they only post good ones. Actual, honest, bad reviews are deleted, that's why there's none. I paid $ 370 for two..."
- "ADM American Debt Mediators Co. is a TOTAL SCAM! They lie about a program that offers you to put money in a REFUNDABLE SAVINGS towards a payment settlement to..."
- "We ordered a bedroom set priced at over $1000 and made the required monthly payments per our contract. A final payment was made and we were told by the manager..."
- "I am a first time customer of the Bradford Exchange and my experience was just downright terrible. I ordered this ring to give to my mother on Mother's Day and so..."
- "The founder of this establishment is a murderer, a poacher, a coward. The food is substandard. Check Facebook. And get ready to got out of business. This establishment makes ALL..."
- "The photos attached are of a shift manager at Taco Bell. Called victor Mendez as you can see... My complaint is do not hire people who discriminate this person went..."
- "Went to dinner, Olive Garden Middletown Ohio. Was treated like they've never seen African Americans before. Sent to the back of restaurant, not acceptable, moved to booth, waited 12-15 minutes,..."