Spurst - No Refund
My tems were on backorder for over 4 weeks.I opted to cancel the order and they will not release my full refund now.
They initially responded to my ticket stating 3-4 business days. When that didn't happen I sent another email and they replied with be patient it can take about 5-7 business days. They will not return my shipping charges when my ticket clearly states they are to be refunded. Business is a scam.
My total refund is over $40.00.
They refunded $3.44 for an item that cost $3.95 plus shipping.They will not reply why the credit was for only $3.44.108cb270 review #479977
You may also like
- "I had posted a Louis Vuitton belt (brand new WITHOUT tags) on Tradesy. Immedietly, a woman was interested in the belt and i lowered the price for her so it'd..."
- "I purchased a Gucci bag through bag barrow or steal. the price was about $2000 listed at around $850 which as 30% discount. When I received the bag I..."
- "MART OF CHINA IS THE WORST WEBSITE DEALT WITH ONLINE. Cheap products, nothing like the pictures or description I ordered 8 dresses together and I wish I didn't waste..."
- "I visited Sono Bello on 07/01/2015 for a laser liposuction procedure in St Louis Mo. I was left with one side of my back larger than the other. ..."
- "I purchased items which I didn't use, read the back of the receipt on which it states " a full refund will be offered in the original method if payment..."
- "This photo is of the sandwich i recieved when i ordered a steak and white cheddar panini to go. I got back to my room and this is the disgrace..."
- "Almost 2 years ago, we called Feldco to have new windows put in. 2 men showed up at the door ready to get started. One of them did not speak..."
- "Horrible experience. I rented a vacation rental called Pea Princess from Beachwalk Properties. Upon first entry if the house it smelled strongly of chemicals like bug spray which gave..."
- "The attached video is from a ABC affiliate investigative report on the Sundance office in Indianapolis, Indiana. (They call themselves Smartravel, but it's the same company as Sundance, with the..."