Spurst - No Refund

My tems were on backorder for over 4 weeks.I opted to cancel the order and they will not release my full refund now.

They initially responded to my ticket stating 3-4 business days. When that didn't happen I sent another email and they replied with be patient it can take about 5-7 business days. They will not return my shipping charges when my ticket clearly states they are to be refunded. Business is a scam.

My total refund is over $40.00.

They refunded $3.44 for an item that cost $3.95 plus shipping.They will not reply why the credit was for only $3.44.

More Review Details

Monetary loss:
Product or service
Review category
Footwear and Clothing
Review rating
4 out of 5
review #479977 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Spurst? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Apr 02, 2014 #801287

Good luck spurst is the worst. Their customer service is a joke. I placed two orders with them both were backordered and then the free gift they offered wasn't avaiable anymore. Great plan let's offer a free gift for your business, backorder your original purchase and then tell you the free gift isn't available and is only offered while supplies last. Hey if you hadn't backorder my order maybe the gift was available.

0 0 Reply

Mar 21, 2014 #797346

Would you please provide me with your order# so i can take a look at what's going on and try to fix the issue.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.