Spurst - No Refund

My tems were on backorder for over 4 weeks.I opted to cancel the order and they will not release my full refund now.

They initially responded to my ticket stating 3-4 business days. When that didn't happen I sent another email and they replied with be patient it can take about 5-7 business days. They will not return my shipping charges when my ticket clearly states they are to be refunded. Business is a scam.

My total refund is over $40.00.

They refunded $3.44 for an item that cost $3.95 plus shipping.They will not reply why the credit was for only $3.44.

review #479977
0 0 Helpful?
Had the same issue0 Comments3
Had an experience with Spurst?  Submit review about this company
Is it your business?
Respond to your customers as verified company representative.
Apply for free plan
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Login

Apr 02, 2014 #801287

Good luck spurst is the worst. Their customer service is a joke. I placed two orders with them both were backordered and then the free gift they offered wasn't avaiable anymore. Great plan let's offer a free gift for your business, backorder your original purchase and then tell you the free gift isn't available and is only offered while supplies last. Hey if you hadn't backorder my order maybe the gift was available.

0 0 Reply

Mar 21, 2014 #797346

Eileen,
Would you please provide me with your order# so i can take a look at what's going on and try to fix the issue.
Thanks,
Spurst.com

0 0 Reply

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.